Friday, March 01, 2013

Home for the Holidays: Christmas

I desperately need to do some catch-up work here on this blog. It is already the first of March, and I still have blog posts about Christmas and my parents' visit to Ecuador sitting in my draft folder.

This past Christmas was extra special... not only was it our first Christmas in Ecuador, but my parents were here for a 3-week visit. They spent some time with us before Christmas, and my mom brought a ton of special craft projects to do with the boys -- like ornaments to decorate and a gingerbread house to put together. Then, they headed over to the Marcums' for the last few days before Christmas. We had Christmas Eve and Christmas morning for just our family, but then the whole gang was here for most of Christmas Day. We opened presents all together (a study in organized chaos) and then had a fabulous lamb dinner, followed by pies and the cookie trays the Stephens family has become famous for!

It was definitely a memorable first Christmas in Ecuador!

Merry Christmas!
Family pic with Campbells, Marcums, and Stephens (a family picture in front of the tree on Christmas Day is a tradition in my family).
There are a lot more pictures in my album on Facebook, Christmas and My Parents' Visit. Click the link to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment